[Dailydrool] Drool for Brudder Jake

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 17:41:02 PST 2012

Momma here--I need to see if we can get some drool for my big red boy-they will operate on him tomorrow and I am worried sick. Jake has a huge cluster of papalomias in his armpit that must come off-never have I seen such a mass of growths that move, grow, change clolor, shape, like this-it is horrible and I am so scared that there is more to this than just simple papalomias-I have been on the internet for days looking to see if I could find something that talks about these awful things in the armpit, but alas-nothing there, but 1 good friend that her vet has--right now I am holding on to that with both paws. To say that this will be a beast to heal is a worry of its own-Doc will be working magic with this one-he knows I am all but hanging on a cliff here-it has just been weeks since Daisy left me and now this-I had Jake in to see another vet at the clinic this weekend as they broke open and were looking even worse-now, let me tell you-she is a seasoned Doc-and she was really thinking she was just going to hold my nervous paw until I lifted his arm-she took one look and yelled OMG--she also said she had never seen such a sight.Doc said we will biopsy all of them, there is a black one in the middle of the mess that sure scares me.
So if you have a prayer and some drool, the big guy can sure use it. Elwood will have nothing to do with Jake-he shuns him and this is not a good sign---

Thanks in advance--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake