[Dailydrool] 2013 Daily Drool calendars are printed!!

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 10:41:50 PST 2012

The printer sent a partial shipment to Kathy yesterday and the rest are going out today.  She should have some by Friday at the latest to start shipping.  Chanukah orders go first, then international, then by number of calendars by region -- west, Midwest, and east.  In that way we hope to allow the most shipping time before Christmas for the packages that have the farthest to go.  I will post again when Kathy completes shipping.  Hooray!  Laura