[Dailydrool] LuLu reports

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 28 13:59:09 PST 2012

Greetings from LuLu,

I have to say that I miss Cyrus more every day.  I never realized just how much
effort it involves to keep Snoopy from running amuck.  It's a full time job.

And this little Gracie, I bet he could have handled this little Gracie.  It took
me over a month to get her to quit peeing in the house.  SERIOUSLY.  It never
took Cyrus more than 2 or 3 days with anyone..... he'd chase you outside and
stand there and YELL at you .... most dogs do that once, maybe twice, and then
.... nope, excuse me while I step outside.  Apparently I am not huge enough nor
do I appear fierce enough.

Gracie is passive aggressive which isn't much of an issue for me, she'll give me
the low growl .... I was here first thing ... and I konk her right in the noggin
and she quits.  And we snuggle up.  But not Snoopy, oh no not Snoopy he's much
too sensitive .... she'll give him the low growl .... I was here first and he
crys and goes and lays down somewhere else and grumbles about how nobody loves
Snoopy.  That went on a couple months and now he's had it ..... she gives him
the low growl ... I was here first and he tackles her, rolls her over, stands on
her and won't let go of her ear.  And she'll sit there and cry like a little
baby and insist she didn't do anything wrong.  But she starts it EVERY single
time.

She'll push past him heading down the hall or try to get the first treat or push
in between him and the ever clueless momPerson and he gets his feelings hurt.
Before she was weak and skinny and just got spayed or just got a tooth pulled.
But now she's all better and he's done with her passive aggressive stuff and
everyone expects ME to manage them.

By everyone I mean the clueless momPerson.  Isn't this HER job?

More later from a grossly overworked LuLu with Snoopy (nobody was injured in any
of my attempts to teach Gracie manors) and Gracie (he's NOT the boss of me, he's
not)