[Dailydrool] Rainbow Bridge

Howard Aiello 3dognite at warwick.net
Wed Nov 28 15:04:37 PST 2012

Greetings from NJ! Hope your and your family are fie. Soo sorry read that your friend;s furend had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge. What were the circumstances? I am getting with my sista,Krystal,and bruddas,Catfish Hunter and Barney,to sling buckets of healing drool her way. Info on the Bridge/ Just type in the words Rainbow Bridge and severa loptions will appear. There are several printable options well worth investigating. Again,our love and drool to your friend. Hope this has been helpful.   Love,Peter Riley aka Ragin Cajun