[Dailydrool] Brudder jake is Home

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 02:38:43 PST 2012

Momma here, Jake is home, we picked him up last night, Doc chopped off 18 of these nasty things, cauterized them and sent them off for pathology. He is on 4 different meds for all this, including lots of tramadol. He just sits and whines. I know he hurts, and his stomach is upset also. Doc said he thought we will be fine from what he seen in there, but we will know for sure in a few days. Jake will then have to go back and have the blood panel redone since the thyroid is now so low.
I can say Jake--with his high blood pressure and all the rest, is my issue boy.
He did eat a bit of food this morning,
We thank you for all the prayers and drool, you all are just the best, there is no doubt this has helped Jake and his worried Momma.
I will keep you posted how the path comes back, again, thanky you all--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger