[Dailydrool] Tramadol and other meds

melissa gibson magbjh at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 06:50:57 PST 2012

Don't know if this has been mentioned before but I just read a drool about
someones basset on Tramadol and it reminded me. Tramadol and other drugs are now
available at places like Costco and Sam's club for cheap and you don't have to
be a member to get them. I called around for different meds I think it was Sam's
club had the Tramadol 100 count 50 mg. pills for @ six dollars. I had been
getting the same thing previously through myvetmeds.com for about 47$ so that's
quite a savings. It's worth calling around to find out, I have 3 elderly hounds
all on meds and eating me out of home and biscuits so it really helped.

Melissa