[Dailydrool] Howliday list update!

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 17:48:12 PST 2012

Amanda called tonight- it will probably be sunday night (12/2) before she gets the  Howliday lists sent out to you. Please be patient just a few more days. There were a few changes, she is still not 100% from being ill and she no longer has the high speed internet abilities that she had in the past due to where she now lives.
For those of you who are having me print your labels- I will be out of town ( mini waddling in Berea Ohio for OBR- come join us!) until monday. I will send the labels as soon as I return. If you email me ~ you probably won't get a response until monday.
droolies, Angelika