[Dailydrool] Snoop at the Bridge

Sandra Graham sandra.graham at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 21:44:41 PST 2012

Snoop,  a stray taken in by Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California, went
to the Rainbow Bridge today. Snoop bloated. She came though the surgery ok
but did not survive her recovery. I don't know why but for some reason this
one really hit me hard. I cried when I read the post on Facebook. And I'm
still crying.

Elder Clara: please make sure that Snoop has a warm, comfortable cloud at
the bridge.

Sandi,

Slave to the bassets: Hercules, Owen, Chloey Sue, Daisy Mae, Winston
(foster) and Emily Lou (foster)

And the wannabes: Havoc, Bodacious, Cooter Brown, Ruckus and Maggie Mayhem