[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 17:29:50 PST 2012

Sweep out the Buggie--this too will be a busy day--oh dear-Little Bug has heard the news-I must help----
Bug--please come up here on the Elder Clara lap--let me dry those little Bug tears, honey, please--I know--really I do---Elder Clara is very sad-but here at the Bridge-well, we make things right, we cant look back, we must move forward, let me get the baby Bug kleenex, dry those tears my love, we have work to do--get your headset on Bug, we will make it thru this-
Check??Okay everyone at the Bridge--earflaps up--We have a task at hand-we all know--so today we celebrate, we line the streets, we make this a greeting to show the good, erase the bad.
Buddy is on the way-----
~~~~In The Arms of an Angel~~~~~
Open the gate, our guest has arrived--Buddy, welcome to the Rainbow Bridge, where all things are good, love is here, and fun awaits--Elder Clara has such a greeting---
Buddy meet Bug--my helper here at the Bridge--yes, little small, I know, but she has my paw--
Buddy the crew of the bridge awaits to meet you-it is time to put the past behind you and move forward--hop in the Buggie, get that seat belt on--Bug climb on in-okay-I will give you a Bug boost---Now Off we go----
~~~Your in the Arms of a Angel, may you find some comfort here~~~~~~~~
Buddy--look, all the hounds have lined the streets, listen to them cheer, greet you, make you smile, show you how much you mean to each and everyone of us---
Wave Buddy, these are all friends--so many names, you will know them all--
We drive the Main Street-see the stars Buddy?? Look at all the stores, places you will visit, but let Clara take you to a special star--we had this street built just for you-1 Hope Lane-a street so wonderful, a place of peace and love.
Now Buddy--you have arrived----all is well, the Droolers will take care of the rest---
~~~~~In The Arms Of an Angel~~~~~

Prayers and love for our Buddy----and remember Dont Stop Believing--Ever--

Debbie Winchester