[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 17:35:29 PST 2012

Ahhh--a quiet night on the perch--so deserved---Elder Clara is catching up on the Drools------
BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEPPPPP---
Bug--you expecting any deliveries??? That is a mighty big truck out there---Hey look--it is Mack-the delivery driver!!
Mack-good to woof at you-been awhile--what do you have for Clara???
A big trunk eh?? We lets load it on in here--whew-it heavy!
Wait--now Mack-you didn't tell me Newman was here!! Why Newman, you look so wonderful--and my goodness-that is a big trunk-brought thing from home eh?? Lets see----open that trunk!
Hold it Newman--who is this in the trunk?
Honey? Why of course, we heard you were coming Honey--and what a shine in your eyes pretty lady--yes--you have something to tell me?? Speak girlfriend-Clara is all ears---
Really--you are going to the human bridge to be with your Momma Dianne-just stopping by eh?? Oh Honey-she will be so happy to see you--give Clara a big hug before you dash-and remember, if you want to come and visit, just bound on down---be careful now--Look at those legs run-such a happy hound---Honey-is a treasure--

Newman--my goodness--what is in the trunk?? Clara is thinking you brought the whole house---hold it-what is that nice smell---pancakes?? Just like Momma Janis made for all those firemen to raise money--let me have one---whoa-now that is good stuff right there----and books?? Books Momma wrote to help the hounds--she is a treasure isn't she?? Now Newman what is that?
Music? Why is that why my toes are tapping? Look at Bug, she has the full body wiggle going on--Newman----!!!!!!!!!

~~~Hand me down my walking cane, hand me down my hat, hurry now and don't be late cause we aint got time to chat, you and me are going out to catch the latest sound~~~~
Why Newman--you have Elder Clara just swinging---
~~~do do do do da~~~~
~~~~Hey you all prepare yourself for the Rubber Band Man~~You never heard a sound
like the Rubber Band Man-Your bound to lose control when the Rubber Band Man starts to jam~~~~
~~~Got that rubber band up on his toe-and then he wiggle it up around his nose~~~~AHHROOOOOOO!!!!!!

NEWMAN!!!! My goodness you are just full of yourself-the tail is going, the music has filled the bridge-toes are tapping-see all of the smiles and happiness here???? And we have a cloud for a special guy like you--2309 History Land Drive--yes Newman-we will take the trunk--
Wait--there he goes---swinging his walking cane--hat in place---
Newman has arrived in style--he escorted Honey--and the party has begun at the bridge---
~~~You re bound to lose control when the Rubber Band Man starts to jam~~~~~~~

Life at the bridge--its all good--but remember Dont Stop Believing!!!

~~Rubber Band Man// Detroit Spinners~~~~

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger