[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Nov 22 04:33:13 PST 2012

Sniff. Sniff. Sniffy.
Bug do you smell that?? Turkeys cooking--all the trimmings-why the buffet is packed with goodies, Thanksgiving at the bridge is one day long pawtie of food and fun. A turkey for everyone, and pie, and cake, and ----hold it--I feel eyes watching me-Bug--I think we have a guest arriving--
Now look at this, Claude, we have been expecting you, and oh my did you arrive at tha perfect time. Bound on in young man!!
Claude--try those legs, shake that tail, here at the bridge we are all well, healthy, ready for action.
Thats it--woo hoo!!! Claude you are one beautiful guy-nice tail, good wag, and look at that snooter go, you smell the feast dont you??
Claude, Thanksgiving at the bridge is a special time, one where we all gather around the Big Bone Buffet, give thanks, break bread together, share stories from the past, but we all make friends here, there is no time for sadness, why we are just too busy!!!
Yes Claude, there is a telescope for you to see your family, we all understand---we know how much your Momma Christy is missing you, but she will know you are now okay, we are holding you in loving paws here---
What?? You want a couch-??? Not a star or a cloud?? Claude--Clara had something very special made just for you--a cloud shaped like your couch at home, one so soft you will love it!! 22 Big Boy Lane---close to everything--
Food?? Claude--put that snooter back in the air--we have food all day long, all you can gobble, and shops to shop in, a beach, a field to run, we have so much here we will keep you so busy--
Yes Claude, Basset Football this afternoon--the teams have been practicing--you can lay in the sun and watch--
You are ready--well here we go, we will trot on over to the buffet--Bug, come on--Claude is looking hungry!!!!

Claude has arrived at the bridge, he will celebrate in style, and as all of us at the bridge hold our paws in the air to give our familes a wave, know we are okay, we hold you all in our hearts.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and remember--Dont Stop Believing!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger