[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 17:18:15 PST 2012

Hold it up there Bug--you know we need the rumble seat tonight, UG UG--whew, it is in place now, nice and sturdy--yes Bug you can be the hood ornament tonight-I have your special seat belt already in place on the hood--
RING RING RING-----oh the celler phone--Clara here---yes Blossom--they are all headed in, on the stairway to heaven-I hear the woofing--quite a comotion---yes girlfriend, we will all be there-a moonlight party on the Beach, you know how things go with a full moon--we sure do know how to live it up ----okay Blossom, they are beating down the gate--see you in a bit--
Bug--I am thinking you might want to go get your place in the buggie--we got a wild bunch coming-now stand aside wee one--
Everyone, come on in welcome to the Bridge!!!!!!!
Now tonight is a special night for us here at the bridge-a full moon and I see how excited you all are--my goodness, we heard you all coming--having such fun---
Shelby--girl-you are surrounded by the boys here--come on over chat with Clara--my I see excitement on your snooter--feeling good eh?? Shelby your Momma Julie will be so happy to hear this--and I have a special cloud for you-1899 Loyal Lane-reminds me of you Shelby, loyal to your family---now take a seat in the Buggie--those boys are full of themselves--
Hurcules--may I call you Herc--I know your Momma Connie always did--she is missing you big-but it will do her heart good to know you see the brightness of the moon--and we have a soft cloud for you also-and my goodness--that tail is just flapping--lets see---2222 Canine Court-ahhhhh---yes, Herc, you will be pleased---now hop in, Clara has had a rush here tonight-that full moon bring things to a frenzy---
Douglas--ahhhhh the Aussie Basset--now you are a sight big boy--what?? Worried about the doings here--Douglas, your heart is as strong as your woof---all is healed here at the bridge--and  we have a star so bright for you that seeing the family at home will be no problem- Dad Anthony will be smiling knowing how well you are doing-2006 Big Boy Boulevard-now hop in the buggie-we will be off shortly--
My goodness--one more--Rocky--my oh my what a looker--but there is no smile on the snooter--yes, my friend-I know-worried about Momma Jacqie--Rocky--listen, she will be much better when she looks at the moon tonight--she will see the pawtie-she will hear you woof--and you know, a star on 77 Show Dog Lane awaits you--now hop in the Buggie-
We are off to the Beach everybody--
~~~We get it almost everynight, when the moon is big and bright, Its a super natural delight-everybody dancing in the moonlight~~~~
~~~~~Everybody here is outta sight, they dont bark and they dont bite, they keep thing loose, they keep things light, Dancin In the Moonlight~~~
Hear the music?? Feel those toes start to tap?? Hey--no hanging out of the buggie--and Hold on to the runble seat Rocky-look at those ears flap!!
~~~Dancing in the Moonlight-feeling warm and light, such a warm and natural sight, everybody dancing in the moonlight~~~~
The pawtie at the Beach has begun-Shelby, Herc, Douglas, and Rocky have all arrived, they are Dancing In the Moonlight--look to the sky-and
Dont Stop Believing--they are here--listen to the music and believe--

~~Dancing In The Moonlight-1973, King Harvest

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger