[Dailydrool] Dog Beds

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 6 09:36:45 PST 2012

I have posted this in the past - but since the subject is being discussed
again - I thought it might be worth repeating...

The absolute BEST dog bed for comfort, size, and the ability to clean is
simply buying a standard crib mattress.  You can find a decent one at
Walmart for about $30.00.
Not only do they provide very good support - the mattress itself is covered
in plastic which is easily cleaned.  Best yet - you can purchase perfectly
sized mattress covers, fitted sheets and other crib bedding in a whole host
of stores!

Marilyn - loving Mom of Amanda Lynn and Bridgemates Samantha Sue and Bob
Burns