[Dailydrool] BHRSC Canvassing Camarillo Area with Buddy Reward Flyers Tomorrow

Melissa Ruthenbeck-Chiaramonte mruthenbeckchiaramonte at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 18:23:44 PDT 2012

Come join BHRSC as we canvass Camarillo with reward signs and bring
awareness to the hunt for Buddy's killer! We are meeting tomorrow, November
4, at 1:00 p.m., at the corner of East Loop Dr. and Amber Dr. in Camarillo.
Feel free to bring your dogs and anything you'd like to leave in
remembrance of Buddy. Reward signs will be provided.

The reward is up to $10,000 and growing.

--
Thanks,

Melissa Ruthenbeck-Chiaramonte
BHRSC President
BHRSC Medical Liaison

Bark to Basics Owner/Trainer
www.barktobasicstraining.com
Check out the Bark Blog for tips on training, nutrition and pet care!
www.barktobasics.wordpress.com