[Dailydrool] Bubba

Susanna Culberson susanna_culberson at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 16:23:26 PST 2012

From: Chris Bly <jbly1 at kc.rr.com>
To: Daily Drool <dailydrool at dailydrool.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 6:51 PM
Subject: [Dailydrool] Bubba

http://www.dailydrool.com

Vote for Basset of the Week:  http://www.dailydrool.com/botw.html

Dictionary of Common Drool Terminology:
http://mysite.verizon.net/msrandolph/

Daily Drool Archives:
http://lists.dailydrool.org/pipermail/dailydrool-dailydrool.org/

Old Daily Drool Archives:
http://oldarchives.dailydrool.org/dailydrool/

I just called to talk to Bubbas past owner ....the man dying of cancer to let him know how well Bubba is doing in rescue and I was saddened to hear he passed away this morning.
Bubba had his cherry eye operated on Tuesday he also was neutered and is wearing a cone for his eye and all is well so far except our other bassets are getting tired of being chopped up by the cone as he charges toward them. He is such a puppy chewing on everything under the sun and always wanting to play. The vet just tucked back the membrane and the eye looks really good. Three more days for the cone.
Stinky Peet is afraid of the cone. We call Bubba slice and dice because he comes running toward our legs and boom it feels like being slashed with a knife.
I feel so sorry for Bubbas previous owners family. His sister is going to come visit Bubba one day next week after the funeral.
We really could not afford to take him in with the extra expense of cherry eye surgery because we had just bought flea and tick preventative and Heartworm preventative to get us by the next couple of months plus had to get Buddy fixed and Bernard fixed, all their shots and HW tested and we had a dog pass and had to have him cremated a lot of goings ons since we won the Challenge but I am so glad I took Bubba anyway and gave his old master some peace of mind that he would not have to worry about his buppy as he slipped away from this world.
Thank you all for listening I could not tell Bob, Bubbas master that he is doing well, so I am telling my friends. The Droolers. Thank you for being there to talk to.