[Dailydrool] Short List

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Wed Nov 14 18:39:21 PST 2012

Long Answer to your question of how many cards do you need for the short
list -- it depends on how many people sign up.  I just pulled up the
addresses for the short list I was on last year (there are usually around 8
or 10 different short lists), and there were 69, including me.  Can't find
the year before's list, but I think it was also around 70.  And you'll want
to have extra cards to send to people on the Heroes List, which also varies
in length every year.  (Plus I send Howliday Cards to some special friends
and relatives, too.)

Short Answer to your question of how many cards do you need for the short
list -- order 100 and you'll have plenty.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net