[Dailydrool] Book Club

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 04:20:51 PST 2012

Dear Bona,
I hope it is not too late.  I am Bugsey and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to eat
books, magazines, catalogs and newspapers.  I would really like to join the
book club.  I also like to eat grocery lists, books lists (my mom is a big
reader and she has all the books she wants to read on a spread sheet, and I
have eaten it several times.), etc. My sister Browyn is a neophyte.  She is
just learning how to steal her own newspapers.  She forgot one critical
part.  You can't do it when mom is in the room on the other side.  She will
get there though.  May we please be in your book club?  We hope so much
that we are accepted.

Bugsey and Browyn of Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn