[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 07:09:54 PST 2012

Is it too late to have a person added to hero list?

My Dad called specifically to see if some how I could add my grandmother to the list for this year.  I can't find any links tho.
Years ago, those cards at xmas time meant the world to her.  She has just recently been put into a nursing home because she has no short term memory left and cannot take care of herself.  But my Dad says she was talking about basset hounds the other day and thought maybe the cards would help her.
She is scared because on a daily basis she cannot remember why she is at the nursing home, but she remembers things from years ago.

If there is any way possible to get her on the list my family and I would appreciate it.  And it would mean the world to my gram.

Thanks and love and drool to all,
Annette