[Dailydrool] Gentian violet solution & boric acid powder

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:58:09 PDT 2012

Well, our local (Kansas City) Walgreens didn't have either so I just
decided to look on Amazon.com. I found a special that included both and
with shipping cost $12 plus change. I got the gentian violet solution in a
couple of days & should be getting the boric acid powder any time now. I
thought it was a good deal instead of driving all over town to look for it.
I can't wait to try it on Miss Cleo's poor little ears. That poor old girl
has always had ear problems. Quincy's ears just get dirty but don't seem to
be infected.

Drool to all in need.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."