[Dailydrool] Should I be insulted??

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 14:08:14 PDT 2012

We had a party at our house on Saturday night with about 35 people.  I had
the baseboards (and walls) carefully washed to get the drool off.  I placed
scentsy lights in the room with the dog beds (guests were not encouraged to
go there).  KOE was used to was the porch floor (sometimes Guinness doesn't
make it all the way outside... well, maybe more than sometime.)  MacKenzie
and Gallagher were sweet greeters, not jumping, just sitting with the sad
"don't you just want to rub my belly" look.  It was Guinness' first
"event".  He started off well, then just got so excited, running from guest
to guest and barking.  So, off to the crate.  After some time out, I let
him out again.  This time he learned that he would be given snacks if he
just sat there looking cute.  All in all, it was a fun evening.  As I was
putting things away, Guinness swiped a plate of chocolate chip cookies.  I
grabbed them out of his mouth and tossed them (almost crying since they
were so yummy.)
The next morning, in my mail box was a cute little green bag. No card.  In
it a bar of "Max's Dog Soap".  I suspect one of my friends being funny.  Oh
well, love me.... love my dogs.