[Dailydrool] It Came!!!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 14:31:26 PDT 2012

Momma here and oh-----the mail was wonderful!!! I got my potholder gift set from Chris and Val for Western Missouri Basset Rescue. They are just wonderful!!! The cookie cutters are one of a bone and one of a basset--yes it is--a basset!!!!!---and the dog cookie recipe is from Elder Claras cookbook we sold a few years back-this recipe was one of her all time favorites. Now you know all our bassets love a good treet, and trust me the whole Beach Gang gave this a 4 paws up.
Brudder Elwood also said the potholders were spot on-he grabbed one and off he went with it in his choppers. No damage done, basset hound tuff folks!!
Val and Chris have done a bangup job on this fundraiser for Western Missouri Basset Rescue---dont miss out, order one or more today---it helps the hound and thats what we do!
Go to www.wmbri.org  and get yours today!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake