[Dailydrool] Boric Acid

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 17:45:44 PDT 2012

I too went on the boric acid hunt a few weeks back, I had bought it at Target, they no longer carry it-or Rite Aid, Cvs, Walmart either. I went on line and bought it at www.dudadesiel.com a pound of it was about 10.00 and they shipped in a few days. They carry the powder and the crystals-so watch that one-I am not sure why it has disappeared from the shelves, but not to be found around here, or I didnt look but so hard-so if this helps anyone--there ya go!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger