[Dailydrool] 2013 Senior Basset calendar hounds

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Oct 1 17:38:29 PDT 2012

Have been decided!

If you have not seen on the dreaded FB,  or the Bounders newsletter,  the
hounds were selected for the 2013 calendar!

They are: (not in any order)

Bumper-Judy and Rick Alessandro

Herbie-Kim Bruck

Hudson-Sandra Millar

Queens Pawtunia and Xandy-Dawn Van Keuren and Sharon Wilder

JaBip-John and Cyndi Grove

Rosie-Beth Fuller

Sister Daisy-Debbie Winchester

Ben-Douglas Dropp

Forrest-Adam and Summer Beauregard

Daphne-Gabriele Fennmore

Winnie-Sara Lamason

And  Queen Yuna- Leslie Crickenberger

Thank you all who supported the contest!   We raised a little over 9k for
the hounds in this, our biggest fundraiser of the year. This will help to
rebuild the checking account!  I know you all know how much it takes to care
for a senior!

Of the hounds that did not win,  one lucky name will be drawn to get the
cover spot of the calendar.  This will be a surprise for everyone!

Calendars are on sale and in my most humble opinion,  we produce the nicest
calendar out there!

Order yours to ensure you get one.  We only print what is ordered!

www.bounderblvd.org  is the website to order.

Thanks so much!

Drool is being slung far and wide tonight for all in need!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and