[Dailydrool] Clueless or maybe Crazy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 2 20:17:44 PDT 2012

Hi all it's Gracie and I don't know which one my mommy is but she is one or the
other.

Today was a day, we'll leave it at that but by the time she was done working she
wasn't happy with the world nor most anyone in it as far as I could tell.  The
girls ran away to hebrew high and the dadPerson is pretending to watch the
Giants play baseball (they already clinched) and so she decided to walk us.  ALL
3 of us.

And she put some bags and a key in a bag and wore it across her body in case we
drug her someplace and put her phone in there too in case we had a emergency
(who, us?) and she put us all 3 on lead and she walked out that door with all 3
of us, I swear.

It was already dark.  LuLu is afraid of the dark.  Snoopy ahrooooos at the
dark.  I am only afraid of some dark places on the walk but not others and I do
not share what or why makes one dark block ok and the next I need to freeze and
not move in.  Snoopy has certain gates he lunges and ahroooos at where he knows
the dog lives outside.  They call back.  If left to our own devices Snoopy pulls
toward every stranger because he wants to be petted and LuLu pulls away from
every stranger cause she's a scardy cat usually.  And I'd just do my thing.  So,
the momPerson pulls LuLu right over by her one side (the far side from the
approaching stranger) and me and Snoopy on the other side and holds LuLu and
Snoopy in a sit and I stay close and people we don't know can (usually) walk by
us on the side walk.  I don't know if that's good or not.  Seems like it could
be smoother but who knows, maybe that's not bad for a bunch a bassets.  It
wouldn't be so hot if we were Labs thats what she said.

Anyway, we made it home.  We didn't trip her up and we didn't pull her down and
we didn't get loose and we didn't all wind up in traffic.

Maybe we'll all try that again sometime.

Love,
Gracie