[Dailydrool] Burfdays & Thank You

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Oct 4 06:36:47 PDT 2012

My Evil Annie turns 5 on the 10th of Oct. and she got a big surprise
birthday gift from Arlene yesterday.   THANK YOU  Arlene.   she loves  them.
we are making a trip to Columbus this weekend to visit our oldest  son,  my
girls are going to have a babysitter,  their two  legged brother,  Joel.
they love him,  they always  want to roll on him  I think that is a polite
way of saying he may stink  bwahahahahahahahahahahah  !!!!!!!!!

did anyone watch the news last night about the Meningitis out break,   14
states involved with 7 reported deaths, it is NOT from human contact but from
 a contaminated steroid injections  serum,  used  on people for  Epidural
injections for their back pain, it is contaminated with a  fungus  7 to 14
day incubation period,  my sister just completed a  series of three
injections  but Thank heaven Ohio was not one of the states  involved.
I know this is NOT Basset related, but thought it was an important piece of
 info

Marlene  Mags and Annie