[Dailydrool] Cookbook for Rescue Holiday Edition PRE-ORDER

Christina Brookshire boo62c at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 06:42:50 PDT 2012

Hi all.  The Cookbook for Rescue, Holidays Around the World is in the
pre-order phase.  If you order before November 1, you save some cookie
money. The sale of the cookbooks raised over 5,000 for Michigan Basset
Rescue last year!  I hope to so similarly this year as well.  Also
available is my children's book Bumpy's Big Adventures-A Trip to the
Rainbow Bridge.  This is a kind and gentle tale that helps explain what
happens when a beloved pet leaves this world.  It's a wonderful book for
any age and makes a great gift as well.
Here's the link to order either or both and as always ALL profits go to
rescue.  www.cookbookforrescue.com

Christi, Bumpy, Eddie, Sparky the Beagle, Pumpkin the princess puppy and
Sadie Lady (ATB)