[Dailydrool] Reading The Drools

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 03:57:35 PDT 2012

Momma here. We are sending much drool to Hattie and RubyReds, we worry about them also, our seniors are made of tuff stuff--we are so hoping to hear good news soon on both of them.
Dale and Kathy, thank you for the carpet cleaning tip. I am going to use this solution this weekend. I have to say my nose has finailly hit overload on KOE----plus the fact that the shampoo for the steam cleaner is expensive and we go thru it by the gallons here. It sure would save money!

Thank you all for all the e-mails on Daisy, I am working on getting them answered, I so appreciate the kind words and thoughts for her. She went in for her test Thursday and I am hopeful to know something next week. She was not pleased that the bowl was not forthcoming on Thursday morning, she screamed her head off, I gave her a bowl of water which she then tried to tip over to show her anger. Hubby took her and had strict instructions to go next door to the clinic and get her a chicken biscut when she was done. At least that made her happy. We have her on the adaquan shots now for the joint pain/weakness, another tenacle of this disease, and this does seem to be helping, she can at least stand with her back legs fully straight up now, which she couldnt before.
Hmmmm---appears time to get the mop moving--again thank you all for being there for us-and drool to all in need-

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger