[Dailydrool] RUBY REDS

ILVBASSETS at aol.com ILVBASSETS at aol.com
Thu Oct 11 15:31:12 PDT 2012

Oh Renee!  I am so very sorry it happened so quickly but of course you
couldn't let her suffer and that's what love is all about, doing what's best
for  them.   Ruby was truly your little velcro doll.   I'm sure  that Watson
was right there at the bridge to greet her for a long overdue  reunion..I
pray they are both agile and healthy again and romping again  together.  My
heart aches for your pain and I wish I could give you a big  HUG!!!!

Regards,

Alisa  Garbrick - BROOD VP Adoptions
_Ilvbassets at aol.com _ (mailto:ILVBassets at aol.com) -_ www.brood-va.org_
(http://www.brood-va.org/)
Home:  717-845-2786
Bassetmom to Bentley , Sadie & Charlie
And angels Molly, Maggie, Watson & Buddy (ATB)