[Dailydrool] 1800PetMeds

dee- diane ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 6 13:08:56 PDT 2012

We had an experience with 1800PetMeds that I want to tell everyone about.

We recently ordered NOVOX, a rimydal generic and about $40 less expensive.  About a week and a half after giving Ella the NOVOX, I noticed she started limping when she laid down for too long.  I had stopped seeing this once she started on the Rimadyl.  I became concerned and emailed 1800PetMeds to see if I could make an exchange.  In less than 4 hours I had received an email from 1800PetMeds that they would replace my order with Rimadyll, but because NOVOX was a precription meidcaton they could not ask me to
return it to them.  They said they would appreciate it if I would donate the bottle to my vet or a rescue in my area.

I contacted Wendi at Senior Houndsabound knowing that she sees more than enough arthritis with her senior crowd and asked if she used NOVOX.  Luckily she does and I will be able to give her the 150+ caplets.

I was very impressed with how this was handled by PetMeds and knew that they could have easily told me they could not make an exhange and I would need to place another order.  I can say, they have truly made a customer for life with how this was handled by their company.

Diane and Ella Louise