[Dailydrool] Something To Make You Smile - YouTube Basset Video

Barbara Slater saharawest at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 11:55:23 PDT 2012

I had a little "nothing to do" time today and somehow ended up on
YouTube . . . don't know how that happens and I seem to get stuck
there for longer than I should. Anyway, today I discovered one of
the funniest I've seen in a while and of course it was about basset
hounds.  Not so much funny about the hansome basset who is the
star, but the way they made/directed the video.

So, enjoy . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnSPeOSVpww

Barb, Allie (I prefer walking the trail), Frances ATB (I'm the superior
one) & Frazier ATB (I'm the running one)