[Dailydrool] Ranger growing up and the E collar

shadedog at roadrunner.com shadedog at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 8 08:14:12 PDT 2012

Hi...Ranger here. I'm just about 6 months old, almost 50 lbs and best friends with my 8 year old "brother" Tracker. FYI-I'm actually Woebgons Masked Man, named after the lone ranger mask on my face. Mom & Dad decided to neuter me Friday and other than missing my big, delicious breakfast that morning, I did just fine. They made the Vet take off that nasty plastic cone and put on a soft "pro-cone" that made me look like a tulip. Very soft and when you fold down the front I can do steps and eat with it. Sleeping was fine too! It even has a regular collar attached to it with velcro.Thanks Mom, I highly recommend it. However, I was such a good boy that the collar was off after the first day and I'M FREE! Mom persons here: Well that was a waste of money but I couldn't leave the vet's office without a cone and better safe than sorry. Thank you Droolers who also posted good reviews to this which I found in the archives.
See everyone at the So Cal Basset Hound Picnic on the 21st, stitches and all!

here's a link to photos of him and the soft e-collar if anyone is interested. It's available at Petco.
Sue & Dave, Tracker, Ranger, Milohound(atb) and The Shadedog(atb)