[Dailydrool] Wreath and Greens Sale to Benefit CBHR

jjcsandrcs at aol.com jjcsandrcs at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 11:39:03 PDT 2012

Hey everyone--haven't posted in several months--been so busy putting together our first Annual  Wreath and Greens Sale.  We are buying directly from a huge MN grower, a fundraiser they have offered for years.  We chose it since we are all over NC and SC, needing  individual  home/business delivery all over the continental US.   They also offer a written guarantee of freshness and deliver by UPS or FED-EX , delivery in a 10 day span around Dec 2.
We're doing it all on-line--seven  distinct items--all inclusive price, starting at $38.  You can see them on www.CBHR.com.  Questions?--I'm at jjcsandrcs at aol.com-- I've personally supported Basset rescue fundraisers in FL, MO, OH,MI so I thought I'd give everyone a chance at the 'opportunity'----Jean Sankey--benefits Carolina Basset Hound Rescue