[Dailydrool] dogs and words

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 12:19:47 PDT 2012

My Bassets no words without a doubt..they sure know daddy's home..and they
know Stop it..and they definately know the word medicine means they are
getting some cottage cheese..

But my previous Basset Family Freddy& Clarabelle not only knew words but
what do do about the words...they understood everything I said..if I said
turn the corner they would if i said wait they would..but my favorite is if
they were being naughty~~I would do what my mom did and go stop it and if
they didn't I would go 1, 2 and I never ever got to 3 they would drop in
their tracks..people would often ask me what I did the first time at 3 that
made then do that and I swear I never got to three I think when mommy does
that you just listen lol~~also they knew the words "the boy who comes to
visit" which was my stepson..they just loved it when there "boy" was coming
and would be all excited..they know..way more than we ever give them credit
for..I think if they dont do what you say it isnt that they dontknow..just
that they don't want to lol

KAthy