[Dailydrool] Guinness strikes again

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 15:01:31 PDT 2012

Me a pwowd basset boy.  Yessiree.  I cotza mousie.  Yuppers, a mousie.  It
wuz on da desk.  I jump and jump and cot-ted it.  Dis one not so much fun.
 It had an apple.  Oh... What MacKenzie?  It wuz attached to da apple.
 Huh???  To daddy's big mac apple??  Oh, dat explains it.  It no taste good.

*Guinness (using da Momma's macbook wid the mouse dat I no reach.)*

Bev - I hear you on the command thing.  DH does the exact same thing in our
house. He converses with the dogs.   "No treat for you" = Treat.  Come on
and get in the car.?  Get off of her now.  Versus simple "No".  "Come" and
"Off"