[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 8 16:35:53 PDT 2012

Hi all it's Snoopy,

First off I would like to state that Guiness and Gracie sound like a match made
in heaven.  They both ate an apple mouse today.  Know what those things cost???
Geez.  Just when Julianne was finally finishing recreating her spanish
notebook.  She had to ask the teacher for all the handouts and do all the work
over to have a usable notebook to study from.  The clueless momPerson's umbrella
now has an "artistic" handle.  Oh I could go on for days but Gracie would simple
call me a tattle tale so I'll let it go.

She's cute.  I will give her that, she's adorable.  First they said she was at
least 6 and sweet and mellow.  Ummm .... she was mellow because she was starving
and scared to death.  MY vet said she was 4.  Maybe.  And then she cut her open
to take out her girl parts and she came back and said ..... ummmmm ..... she
might be 2 maybe or maybe not yet.  Gracie has white ticking on her face (and
her butt) which can be mistaken for grey but it isn't grey, it's white ticking.
Gracie has one side of her chest all the way pushed over (she is not symetrical)
and she had a huge lump on her tail and her teeth need help (she goes in Friday)
and so the puppy miller probably didn't want her anymore because she needed a
vet and dumped her on the street, not cause she's old, she's not old it turns
out.  Gracie couldn't walk that good when she showed up but the clueless
momPerson put her on my joint powder cause it was easier to make all the bowls
the same and Gracie jumps up on the beds without the ottomans now and she dashes
here and there and everywhere.  She's flat the DICKENS.  We don't know if it's
because of the powder or because we prayed for her or because we walk her every
single day or because she plays ALL DAY LONG or what but even her chest seems to
be moving toward center these days.

The clueless momPerson talks baby take to her and calls her "my Gracie girl" and
rubs her face against Gracie's muzzle and carried on like an idiot.  That's my
momPerson.  It's ok, I love her just the same, she's kinda mushy that's all.

The clueless dadPerson and I had a chat on the bed this morning and we figured
something out.  You see, almost 2 years ago when I got adopted by my family we
had 3 boys (me, Cyrus and dadPerson) and 3 girls (momPerson, Julianne and
Natalie).  This made for a balance, smooth running household.  This afternoon we
have 2 boys (me and dadPerson) and 5 girls (momPerson, Julianne, Natalie, LuLu
and Gracie).  Somehow, somewhere, someone has pulled a fast one and we boys are
now outnumbered more than 2 to 1.  I have a call into Golden Gate Basset Rescue
to try to determine how this might have occurred and they have not yet returned
my call.  I will keep you posted.

More later from Snoopy who is living in a house full of women at present with
LuLu (watch it or I'll konk you good) and Gracie (I'm too cute to do anything
about) and the clueless hoomans too