[Dailydrool] 2013 Senior Basset calendars!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Oct 9 05:12:14 PDT 2012

Calendars are on sale, right now!

We will be going to print in about 2-3 weeks,   and have them ready to mail
out by the 2nd week in Nov, earlier if possible!

We have been able to keep our prices down again this year,  $20,  includes
shipping within the USA, is the costs.  Our calendars are for wall hanging
and measure, once opened up,  about 18 inches by 14 inches, so the dates and
the support date photos are easily seen.  We only print what is ordered, so
there will be no extras!

Make sure you are not left out of this beautiful calendar for the Senior
Bassets!

If you are overseas, we do ship outside the USA, and have set up Canada and
global check outs for you.

You can order now on our store site.

www.bounderblvd.org

thanks!