[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Oct 9 04:54:38 PDT 2012

Good afternoon all, and healing drool been sent to all in need. This is
Jade and Jasmin woofing in:

We girls understand the slave's instructions very well but if they want
immediate response they must crackle the paper packet which contains the
pork strips or the biscuit packet. We can tell what the slaves are up to
by the shoes they put on and we girls feel most relaxed when the
slippers come on. We understand when the slaves say they are going to
Church, hair cuts, shopping and visiting friends and leave us behind. We
just go into one of the front rooms where we can watch the slaves come
back and go and settle down for a nice snooze. We smell them when they
come back and if they have told us one thing and done another we will
know.

We girls had a very busy last few days the people from the Botanical
Gardens came to prune the Palm trees which are very tall and we had to
keep on shouting at them that they had missed one part or another. We
went to the beauty parlour and entertained house guests.

With the inclement spring weather the field mice have chosen to keep dry
in our house and others in the neighbourhood.

 My sister Jasmin has made it her mission to rid the house of all field
mice before the pest control people come in next week.

The slave Johnathan has been offered a bursary to study full time and
has accepted and we hope this is not going to interfere with the time he
spends with us. We are sending heart healing drool to Marie whose mother
Virginia left for the Bridge as well as the slaves and furfriends of
Tigger Kitty and will ask the slaves to light a candle in and give us
extra treats in their memory. We are sending get well and stay well
drool to Hattie and Elder Sister Daisy and human Pat Benstine. We are
also sending easy breathing drool to Ruby Reds in the time she has left
with her slaves and furfriends.

Jasmin and Jade we will have to bargain with the slaves for extra treats
for all the work we do around the house.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in.

Slaves William and Johnathan always busy with one thing or another.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx