[Dailydrool] Too Cute

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 9 14:32:25 PDT 2012

Good afternoon Droolers,

Today my husband had Dr appointments in the morning.  So the dogs .... sorry, I
mean bassets, were left home alone.  Little Gracie was quite the dickens.  I had
been given a novel and started reading it but found I didn't care for it after
around 50 pages.  Gracie tired of the novel after page 41 .... however the cover
and the first 41 pages were littered about the living room floor ..... several
pieces per page.  She then turned her attention to the stack of National
Geographics.  She evidently found those more riveting because she only managed
to make it through half a dozen.  At some point during all this Gracie evidently
tried to place a phone call ..... that'll need replacing.

The funniest part is when my husband actually arrived home and caught Gracie in
the act.  Now, apparently Snoopy was on the couch supervising the entire
escapade.  When my husband walked into the living room Snoopy snorted
authoritatively ..... "I TOLD you this was a bad idea."  Gracie immediately
flipped over on her back in the middle of the stack of shredded paper "I'm
sorry, I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me, this was not my intention,
I don't know how this happened."  And Snoopy all the while chortling and
snorting and making rude noises and comments .... my husband says he couldn't
keep a straight face a burst out laughing at the pair of them ..... which is
when LuLu decided it was safe to come inside after all.

Fortunately my cleaning crew came this afternoon and all the shredded paper is
gone now.

More later from the clueless momPerson with Snoopy the know it all and LuLu the
konker and Gracie the paper shredder