[Dailydrool] Nicole

Joey Williams joeyjohn1957 at cox.net
Wed Oct 10 14:30:18 PDT 2012

Another thing you may consider is how long you plan to live in this 2-story house.  Until you're old yourself?  If so, then you will come to hate those stairs as you get older.  I sure did!  LOL.  If you plan on living in it just a few years, that's a whole nother kettle of fish.  However, I do agree with Ann....I'd carry the old boy up and down.  I've done it and it's a pain in the patoot, but a lot less painful than guilt.  Plus, the lifting and hauling gave me great muscle tone in my arms and shoulders.  ;o)