[Dailydrool] Nicole

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:25:39 PDT 2012

I almost forgot!  Where is the bathroom you will be washing the dogs?  In
our house it is upstairs.  So is the den.  We have also carried many a dog
upstairs for baths and movie night and then back downstairs.  That is a
really big deal.  Right now I consider it part of my exercise program.  In
another 20 years, I have no clue what I am going to do.  They told us
Bugsey was going to be 65-75 pounds.  I was so excited when he topped out
at 54.  That is much easier to carry up the stairs!
Jennifer, momslave to Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn