[Dailydrool] My Little Sister

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 11 09:20:01 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

First off drool to all in need, for the Dan person to have peace and love in his
final days and Rosie to have an easy spay and Hattie's bump to be a nothing bump
and anyone else who's worried or sick to not worry and not be sick.

Oy.  This little Gracie is just the dickens.  Sometimes she’s a princess.  Other
times she is a REAL stinker.  I guess she could be a stinking princess.  She’s
going to be the living end of the clueless momPerson.  The dadPerson tossed out
momPersons entired National Geographnic magazine collection because Gracie was
stealing them one by one and chewing them up and leaving them all over the
living room floor for him to clean up.  She’ll go 4 or even 5 days without any
accidents and then all of a sudden out of nowhere she’ll pee on the floor.  Just
like that.  Little stinker!  And when the people find it they don’t say anything
they just soak it up and treat the spot and then shampoo the rug and the whole
time Gracie watches them ….. sometimes she rolls over on her belly to say sorry
so she KNOWS she isn’t supposed to.  Well, I mean come on, if she goes outside
every single time for 4 or 5 days she KNOWS what she is SUPPOSED to do …… but
sometimes she is just a stinker.

And others she can be so sweet.  Yesterday I was laying on the floor and she
came over and grabbed my ear real gentle and lay down next to me so I mouthed
her snooter and she rolled towards me and we were just gently mouthing and
nuzzling with each other for like 5 minutes, just the sweetest little princess
of a baby sister anyone could ever have.  And then she grabbed the squeaky
dragon I had been playing with and charged off down the hall squeaking.

Last night she went into overdrive.  We had to watch her EVERY SINGLE SECOND
between around 5 and around 8 .... if you took your eyes off of her for ONE
SECOND she was into something, had something of someone elses, had the trashcan
halfway down the hall .... oh I could go on and on and on.  At one point the
clueless momPerson asked Natalie to watch her to momPerson could go to the
bathroom without Gracie ransacking the place.  Julianne said she remembered the
momPerson having her watch NATALIE like that when the girls were little and the
poor momPerson had to pee.  I guess a 2 year old is a 2 year old, 2 legger or 4
legger it's all the same.

The vet wants to clean Gracie's teeth.  She’s pretty little but her teeth have
yellow stuff on ‘em …. how do teeth get yellow stuff on ‘em when she’s only
about two …. the vet says it’s a combination of things (bad food and bad
conditions) and it's better to clean them so she has to go tomorrow and get them
cleaned and the momPerson will worry all day about her little baby Gracie.  If
you could send just a tiny bit of Gracie be just fine with the anesthesia …. and
clueless momPerson don’t worry so much about your little princess/little
stinker.

More later from Snoopy who’s gonna go snuggle his sisters and his dadPerson too.