[Dailydrool] Drool and thanks

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 21:34:04 PDT 2012

We are back from our New York trip. The boys are safe at home. Well actually we've been back since Saturday but the DH's best friends came to visit and so we've not had a chance to catch up with anything until now.

It seems there needs to be a copious amount of drool to be sent out.

We are sending heart healing drool to Renee on the loss of RubyReds Tuesday. The boys are sending soft snooter kisses to you to comfort you.

We are sending get well drool to Sister Daisy.

We hope that Delilah's eye(s) are doing better, we haven't seen an update so I'm hoping she is getting better with the drops.

Drool goes out to Dan, may his remaining time be filled with happy memories and treasure all life's adventures that you have all had together. We will continue to pray for you all.

Drool goes out to all those in need that we may have missed.

Excuse me Speedy is whining.....ok back...Speedy wants me to thank Rusty for his offer to have me come down to pet him and Pawtunia. He is very embarrassed that I didn't follow his instructions and take the first bus over to Atlanta. He states that he has to make me go through some more proper slabe training (oh, dear). He also wants me to thank all the droolers that sent drool and consoling messages to us when his neurotic Shar Pei brudder Rambo decided to run away. Despite his adventure the first two days of our vacation, Rambo was not hurt and is no worse for wear.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo