[Dailydrool] My Mom

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 18:54:44 PDT 2012

 My mother, Virginia Calderon Campbell died Sunday, October 7, 2012.  I thought the list might like to see the photographic tribute to her that the funeral home has on her page.  You can even see the Basset we owned in 1970 in her lap.  Her name was Gypsy.  Mom was one in a million and I want to thank everyone on the list that was kind enough to pray for her and send her get well cards.   It meant allot of her and me.  Jeff and Saralyn Seiler were kind enough to drive across the state three hours just to spend the afternoon with me and Mom and to pray for us!   Basset Hounds and Basset Folks have truly changed my life in the best possible way!  I am truly grateful for both in my life.
    Here is the link to Mom's tribute http://www.haughtfuneralhome.com/
Thank you,
Marie and the Basset Crew who will miss Mom until we see her again in Heaven!
Man Plans ~ God Laughs