[Dailydrool] Basset Nativity Scene raffle for Looziana Basset Rescue

queenb534 at aol.com queenb534 at aol.com
Sun Oct 21 08:45:14 PDT 2012

Less than 2 weeks until we draw to see who wins the handmade BASSET NATIVITY SCENE. If you have purchased tickets already, thanks so much. If you haven't purchased tickets and want to, you still have time. Our goal is $4000 and we have already raised $3280. Please help us reach our goal by either purchasing tickets or sharing this post. Thanks so much, Leslie

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/bayoubassets/lbrbassetnativitysceneraffle

Leslie A. Wallace
Looziana Basset Rescue, Inc.
www.bayoubassets.petfinder.org
https://www.facebook.com/groups/115864616476/
Jefferson SPCA Board

Jefferson Parish Animal Shelter Advisory Board