[Dailydrool] my Manhattan question

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 06:42:14 PDT 2012

Bonejour, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France

thank you SO much for helping our da mum out. Now she's happy AND we got biscuits out of it :))))  Of course, if we could talk "properly" we would have told her the answer but, as usual, humans never listen to us ....   For those interested, the answer was Berlin.  If we tell you da mum is a BIG Leonard Cohen fan? .......  Ah well,

P & P

"da mum" here.  Thanks to all who responded and Adrienne - you REALLY impressed me!!!!!  I wish I had a brain like that.

I read all the drools but, alas, am often remiss at replying and sending get well drool, condolences etc, but that does not mean that I don't "think" them.  For some cheerful news I am happy to say that my dear sweet Penny is as fit as a flea.  She's just like the energizer bunny - she goes on and on and on.  For the last year or so our trips to the woods were very short, Penny deciding after a few yards that that was enough.  So, imagine my surprise, since 3 days she has been doing the full 40 minute walk, and in fine form: trotting, running, sniffing and enjoying herself!  I'm amazed - so is Polly!!!!  And there was me wondering if she'd make it to her 15th b'day ( Next February).  Now I'm wondering what I'll buy her for her 16th (2014)??????

Hugs to you all from me and lurps to all from da gurlz, Pw P and Pw P

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."