[Dailydrool] confusion

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 12 08:35:25 PDT 2012

Hi it's Gracie,

This morning I went to get everyone up like I do every morning and my mommy said
wait, wait, wait.  And then she finally got up and we did turn out and then she
got my lead and we went and got in the car.  This is not a good sign.  Last time
this happened I wound up spayed and it hurt a lot and I felt sick for a very
long time and had to wear a blow up cone and it was terrible.  So, when I got in
the car I was worried.  And when we got to the vet I was very scared and
wouldn't walk in the door and mommy had to pick me up and carry me in.  Just in
time to hear the receptionist take the phone call from my vet.  My vet's mommy
is very sick and not expected to recover so my vet was on her way to the airport
to go be with her mommy.  So my mommy and I came back home and I got my
breakfast after all.  And aparently I need to go back in 2 weeks and do all this
again.  Baaa humbug.

Meanwhile if you could please drool for Dr Heddin to make it home before her mom
passes and get a chance to say goodbye that would be very nice of you.

Love,
Gracie with Snoopy (who is feeling so good these days that he thinks he is in
charge) and LuLu (who is actually in charge) and the momPerson and dadPerson too