[Dailydrool] Just stuff

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Oct 13 10:09:56 PDT 2012

I've been cleaning this morning, need to do more, but decided to sit down
and rest and read a few Drools.  Only there are No Drools!!???  Where is
everyone?  My old Gracie girl said to be sure and tell everyone that she has
fully recovered from her unplanned swim in the lake a few weeks ago and
thanks for all the drool and good wishes.  (No, we haven't gone back to that
park yet, I'm not sure I have recovered from her swim.)

The yappy brat dog is still here, unfortunately.  (DH has decided that I
must be getting the chance to work off some incredibly bad karma by putting
up with that dog.) I bought her an exercise pen for the backyard, she gets
put in it for an hour or two every day so that I can get away from her,
which hopefully will help keep me from killing her.  Hug your Bassets folks
and tell them what wonderful good dogs they are, because let me tell you,
this dog makes my girls look like they are obedient!!!  And I never thought
I'd say Basset and obedient in the same breath, but boy was I wrong.  Told
my friend we would keep her until Thanksgiving, so we are stuck with her
until then, hopefully she will be gone way before Christmas and New Year's.

It's Texas-OU Weekend here in Dallas at the State Fair of Texas, the big
game is played today.  Richardson High School, which is one of the High
Schools in the city where we live, is very close to me and has a full-size
stadium that is the exact size of the Cotton Bowl field where the Texas-OU
game and the Cotton Bowl game are played.  Most years several of the
visiting team bands come practice in the Richardson High stadium.  Yesterday
is was the Texas band.  The girls and I walked over and sat and watched the
half-time show and it was great.  It's amazing how incredible these bands
sound when you are there live.  Have a great weekend everyone.  As always,
the girls and I send drool and lub and kissies to anyone who is in need.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net