[Dailydrool] Question about cough

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sat Oct 13 09:04:22 PDT 2012

Hello to everyone, I want to apologize for not reading or  writing to the
drool very much anymore, ever since my dad and my sister and  Honey have
passed this year, I guess I am just not really with it too much, and  I seem to
have lost so  much interest in things. One of them being the  computer,
because I used to look for emails from my sister all the time. Now  that is gone.
But I do have a question please, I have Scooby, my black lab,  12 yrs. old,
and she is doing just wonderful, came back from the chiropractor  and she
is like a pup again. My question is, she has developed a cough. She has  not
been around other dogs really except about a month ago, at a dog park. we
haven't been back since.
my vet listened to her heart and lungs, and said both seem  fine. however
it is still there, so i have an appointment for her next Tuesday.  II am
praying it is nothing serious, wonder if she picked something up from  another
dog?
Sometime she will be sleeping, and wake up with this deep  almost like a
nauseating cough, and then go back to sleep. I hope someone has  some
encouraging words for me. I thought maybe her heart could be skippiing a  beat or
something. I am sure vet will want to take x rays..........thoughts
please??????
I don't need anymore heartache in my life. this year, has not  been good
for me at all..............thanks so much.......I am so sorry to all  of you,
that have had to lose your prescious babies to the rainbow  bridge...........
thanks.......Barbie, Dottie and Scooby......
if someone wants to write to me directly, anytiime is  fine........I
welcome your input.

In a message dated 10/12/2012 4:59:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,