[Dailydrool] Question about cough

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 13 20:02:58 PDT 2012

My Snoopy coughed and coughed for 6 weeks when we brought him home but he got
over it and he's fine now.  The vet said some dog bugs are really strong, if a
dog who has a bug coughs it can live for hours on a leaf and if you walk your
dogs anywhere anyone else walks their dogs and it sniffs a leaf another dog
coughed on 4 hours ago thats all it takes and Scooby has a cough.
I sure hope Scooby feels better soon.  I'll ask Snoopy to sling some sympathetic
drool cause he knows just how a cough feels.  And LuLu and Gracie will sling
some feel better drool too.
Good luck,
Dale