[Dailydrool] nobodie writin

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Oct 13 16:33:39 PDT 2012

Momma here.
Hold on Brudder Jake is getting something off the counter....again.
Okay--trust me here, there is no special doings going on here unless we discuss shopping for food for the dogs, cooking for the dogs, cleaning for the dogs, walking the dogs, cleaning up after the dogs--again, feeding the dogs..........
Ooooppppssss--Sister Daisy didnt make the dog door again.
Remember the days of dinner and a movie?? I have to say a dim memory here!!
This weekend hubby is gone, yup, he and some car buds have went to drive The Tail of the Dragon-its a car thing, something they planned months ago and I insisted he go, he is always so good to watch the Beach Gang that I think he needed a break.
I am pulling double duty, I had this vision of going and bringing back some dinner, but if I want to eat a trip to the kitchen will be made-so here at the Beach there is nothing but work shaking the ground.
So here we are, doing nothing exciting-I do hear Elder Clara up there thumping about, she must be getting ready for new friends----

We do send drool to all in need, condolences, happy birthdays--we are very guilty of not keeping up of late. See the above!!

Jake is back on the counter--geez-I know I fed them!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger